Indian Runner Drinks were proud sponsors of this year’s Asian Restaurant Owners Network (ARON) awards.
The awards evening took place in Faringdon at the Snooty Mehmaan on the evening of the 8th January and celebrated the contributions made to Asian restaurants and cuisine by its members.
Award categories (WINNERS in brackets) included:
- Best New Concept – WINNER The Brilliant/Tottenham Hotspur FC – Dipna Anand
- Most Inspirational – WINNER Pappadoms – Sayd Ahmed
- Best Innovator – WINNER Bay Leaf – Tofozul Miah
- M.O.I.C (Michelangelo of Indian Cookery) – WINNER The Mint Room – Soyful Alom
- Advertising and Promotion – WINNER The Chilli Pickle
- Young Entrepreneur – WINNER Fetcham Tandoori – Anis Haq
- Entrepreneur of the Year – WINNER Millennium Balti – Mohammed Abdul Ahad
- Industry Tactician – WINNER Goldstar Chefs – Hans Raj Ram
- ARON Member of the Year – WINNER Zakaria Chowdhary
- Gastronomic Genius – WINNER Bangla Dining Club – Anwar Miah
- Big Boss Award – WINNER Mushtaqs
- Heritage Award – WINNER Aerosal
- #asiantechstyle Award – WINNER La San Group – Kahn
Indian Runner sponsored each award and presented our range of drinks to the 100+ guests assembled for the event.
Indian Runner Co-Founder, Andy Burdon commented, “Our association with ARON is only at the beginning stages but we are absolutely delighted to be able to sponsor this event and the awards. The themes of innovation and entrepreneurial spirit are also evident with Indian Runner so we see many synergies. It was a fantastic evening where we met some really great people, who are highly dedicated to their industry.”